Windows 11 (Build 22621.607) is now in the Insider Release Preview channel
A new update has arrived in the Windows 11 Release Preview channel, a prelude to updates arriving sometime in October. Let's see what's new.
Windows 11 build 22621.607 released to Release Preview channel https://t.co/GFzIWOepWd ^BLB
— Windows Insider Program (@windowsinsider) September 22, 2022
Fix for Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build 22621.607
- Fixed an issue affecting some apps not signed by the Microsoft Store. After upgrading your operating system, you will need to reinstall them.
- Fixed an issue that caused Microsoft Store updates to fail.
- Fixed an issue that prevented signing in to various Microsoft Office 365 apps.This affects Outlook, Word, Teams, and more.
- Updated daylight saving time start dates for Chile. It will start on September 11, 2022 instead of September 4, 2022.
- Fixed an issue affecting the Windows Search service. Service indexing progress is slow.
- Fixed an issue affecting some processors. This issue occurs when Hyper-V and Kernel Direct Memory Access (DMA) protection are enabled.
- Mitigated an issue affecting static IPs on the network. This issue causes static IP configurations to be inconsistent. For this reason, NetworkAdapterConfiguration() It fails sporadically.
- Fixed an issue affecting Task Manager. Stops working when switching between light and dark modes and when changing accent colors.
Fixed an issue affecting three Kanji fonts. When I format these bold characters, the width size is incorrect.
- Fixed an issue affecting graphics drivers that use . d3d9on12.dll.
- Reduced power used by Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol when some devices are in sleep mode.
- Fixed IE mode tabs being forced to reload in one session.
- Fixed issues affecting window. open in IE mode.
- Fixed an issue where browser windows would open correctly in IE mode for viewing PDF files. Then browsing another site in his IE mode within the same window fails.
- Fixed an issue affecting Microsoft's Japanese Input Method Editor (IME). Text retranslation fails when using some third-party virtual desktops.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the app to become unresponsive. This can happen when the input queue overflows.
- Mitigated an issue affecting the XML Paper Specification (XPS) viewer. This may prevent him from opening his XPS files in some non-English languages. Among them are some Japanese and Chinese character encodings. This issue affects XPS and Open XPS (OXPS) files.
- Fixed an issue that created duplicate print queues. As a result, the original print queue no longer works.
- Addressed issue that could bypass Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) MSHTML and ActiveX rules.
- Fixed an issue affecting the Miracast UI. Casting a device that uses DeviceObjectType:Aep may cause it to close prematurely.
- Added more dynamic widget content to the taskbar with notification badges. When you open the widget dashboard, you will see a banner at the top of the dashboard. Provides detailed information about what triggered the notification badge.
- Fixed an issue affecting SharedPC Account Manager. This issue prevents many accounts from being deleted during cleanup.
- Fix the issue that caused LogonUI.exe Quit the job. Because of this, it is not possible to dismiss the lock screen and display the credentials screen.
- Fixed an issue affecting dual SIM calls.If selected No SIM and start a call on the device, the Dual SIM feature will not work.
- Fixed issues affecting FindNextFileNameW(). You may have a memory leak.
- Fixed an issue affecting robocopy. Robocopy is /ES
- Fixed issues affecting cldflt.sys. A stop error occurs when used with Microsoft OneDrive.
- Fixed an issue affecting roaming user profiles. Some settings are not restored after logging in or out.
- Fixed an issue affecting the LanmanWorkstation service. A memory leak occurs when mounting a network drive.